Foundation Course in English (FEG-2) is designed with an objective to develop the composition skills of students in English, to provide them with opportunities to become skilled, mature, critical readers and to help them to develop into practiced, logic and flawless writers. In learning to write a critical essay, always remember:-
- Take time to organize your ideas.
- Make pertinent use of the text given to you to analyze.
- Quote judiciously from the text to support your observations.
- Be logical in your exposition of ideas.
Following are the different kinds of composition included:-
- Expository Composition
- Argumentative Composition
- Narrative Composition
- Descriptive Composition
After learning these sessions, the student will be able to write English more effectively and undertake the various tasks requiring the use of composition skills in English.